Search

Demonbunnys
Demonbunnys
HELP!!! My Mouse has a lump!!!
Ok So I saved these mice from being given away for snake food a few months ago. I was going to take them to rodent fest. And Well their hopes of making it to rodentfest were thrown around. but good now.

But my one mouse. I called her Mama because she was prego when I got her, she had her litter and the others tore it up. I was happy when she was showing again! Because thats what mothers do. try again. (Even tho I took all the males out now) well for the past week I put her in a tank alone with another mouse(who looked prego too) and Well... I went to change the tank today, SHE HAS A LUMP where her butt is. but one side, not in the middle. It looks like shes still prego too!!! T_T Im so upset, and I think its a baby, and I dont know how long she has been like this because I have been working straight since I seperated them and got rid of the males. and I dont know what to do!! I tried pushing it, but that wont do any good. it could tear through her butt or something!!!

PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!

all teh vets are closed now and until tomorrow afternoon. :(

I can post pictures... I will find a way.

Edit: Here are some pictures they might be huge sorry
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/demonbunnys17/DSCF5360.jpg
The lump

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/demonbunnys17/DSCF5361.jpg
She still looks prego

[Last Update On 8/22/2008 9:06:37 PM]

8/22/2008 9:02:54 PM Reply To Post
Asche
Asche
RE: HELP!!! My Mouse has a lump!!!
Hey, did you ever figure out what this was? How to fix it? My mouse has something similar to what you described, but it doesn't look quite so bad. It just looks like a pocket of fat or dead tissue or something. My bf thinks it may be a baby due to the fact that she just gave birth, however, I don't know. She is still pretty big.
6/21/2010 7:06:32 PM Reply To Post
Demonbunnys
Demonbunnys
It was a bad tumor. They put her down :( But it was so bad she was suffering
6/21/2010 9:01:36 PM Reply To Post
Asche
Asche
Oh,wow. Sorry to hear that. My mouse's bottom isn't as puffy as the picture. And it's furr covered. I'm confused by it.
6/21/2010 9:07:14 PM Reply To Post
Demonbunnys
Demonbunnys
Your best bet is to go to the vet
6/23/2010 12:43:34 PM Reply To Post